CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) Methodology in Higher Education
Do you teach your subject in English? This is a CLIL (content and language integrated learning) methodology course for teachers and lecturers working through English in higher education (HE) or English Medium Instruction (EMI). The course is for lecturers and teachers in any subject teaching through English in HE who would like to improve their CLIL methodology skills. Participants will develop and improve their understanding, expertise and skills related to CLIL in higher education. In higher education around the world today there are increasing numbers of teachers and lecturers who are expected to teach their subject through the medium of English. For students and teachers for whom English is an additional language this raises a range of important issues. CLIL (content and language integrated learning) methodology can provide the necessary tools that higher education teachers and lecturers need to guide understanding and support the learning of their students.
• To expand and improve their understanding, expertise and skills related to content and language integrated learning (CLIL) in higher education.
• To use a range of practical activities for working with CLIL in higher education, particularly active learning and interactive activities for students in higher education;
• To apply the knowledge and skills to create their own high quality CLIL education;
• To apply the knowledge and skills to develop a subject and language integrated curriculum;
• To practice presentation and lecturing skills through English.
For this course you are required to upload the following documents when applying:
- Motivation Letter
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: