English Preparation Course (online)
Do you sometimes doubt whether to say “I have done” or “I did“ or when to use “I will” or “I am going to” correctly? Would you like to learn new ways to learn and use new vocabulary? Do you wonder how to make a suggestion or politely state your opinion in English? If you answered “yes” to more than one of these questions, the online language preparation class is what you have been waiting for!
Over the past years, we have noticed that participants with a high level of English proficiency are more successful during their summer programmes. The better your English the more you can enjoy the experience.
Improve your general English whenever it suits you. Babel Language Institute has created an online course especially for the students of the Utrecht Summer School.
- Vocabulary (learn new expressions, word combinations and how to sound more polite)
- Grammar; Word Order (learn exactly how to structure sentences)
- Grammar; The Tenses (learn which verb tense to use)
- Feedback from your personal trainer
- Fun and interactive exercises
- Access via your phone, tablet, or computer (study load approximately 10 hours, access for 10 weeks)
Are you interested in this course and would you like to take sneak peek? Take a look at the FREE DEMO.