Dean’s International Undergraduate Scholarships
This Scholarship will be awarded to two international students who are commencing Undergraduate Degrees in the Faculty of Health Sciences. The scholarship will be awarded based on both academic achievement and a 1 page personal statement that describes leadership experience, future career goals and reason for choice of degree.
Applications are opened to prospective international students only. Students must commence studies in the next academic year.
The scholarship is valued at $6,000. Awarded to two (2) students.
Terms and conditions
- Faculty of Health Science Dean’s International Undergraduate Scholarship awarded to recipients who are:
- highest achieving international students based on entry ATAR or equivalent;
- have been offered a place in an Undergraduate Degree in the Faculty of Health Sciences; the University of Sydney; commencing the studies in the next academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on both academic achievement and a 1 page personal statement that describes
- leadership experience,
- future career goals, and
- reason for choice of degree.
- The scholarship will be awarded to two (2) international undergraduate students.
- The scholarship is valued at $6,000, will be paid in two equal instalments after census date in Semester 1 and Semester 2, subject to the continued full-time enrolment of the recipient;
- The scholarship shall be terminated if the recipient
- accepts any another scholarship of equal or higher value;
- Withdraws from the agreed degree.
Please complete the Application Form, and email it with the requested documents to the Scholarships and Prizes Officer email@example.com.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: