Dean’s International Graduate Entry Masters Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to support international students commencing a Graduate Entry Masters in the Faculty of Health Sciences.
Up to 4 scholarships available.
The scholarship will be awarded based on both academic achievement in the candidates undergraduate degree as measured by GPA and a one page personal statement that describes:
i. leadership experience,
ii. future career goals, and
iii. reason for choice of degree.
- Ongoing payment is subject to the continued fulltime enrolment of the recipient.
- Payment will be made in two equal instalments after the census dates in both semesters.
The scholarship shall be terminated if the recipient:
- accepts any another scholarship of equal or higher value;
- withdraws from the agreed degree.
- Open to international students who have been offered a place in a Graduate Entry Masters degree in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney;
- Students must commence their studies in the next academic year.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: