BSC ARCHITECTURE SCHOLARSHIP 2017
To be eligible for the scheme applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An academic achievement of grades AAB at A Level (or equivalent*);
- An impressive performance at interview, which demonstrates excellent design and representation skills and a clear commitment to study architecture at the University of Reading;
- Place the University of Reading as Firm choice with UCAS by 4 May 2017.
It should be noted that:
- Payments will be made at the start of each academic year, after enrolment, subject to provision of relevant bank details by the offer holder.
- Payments will be made for a maximum of three years.
- Payments for Year 2 and Year 3 are subject to satisfactory progression within the programme in Year 1 and Year 2 respectively.
- The scholarship will not apply to those who defer entry on to the programme.
* AAB at A Level is equivalent to International Baccalaureate 35pts and BTEC Diploma DDD. If you are studying a different qualification and would like to check the equivalent requirements, please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.