Mai Lan Kunzy Scholarship
Tuition fees and $30,000 per annum in living support and single student health cover
- be citizens of Vietnam, and
- be graduates or staff of Hue University and its colleges, and
- meet UQ entry requirements.
About the award
The Mai Lan Kunzy Scholarship will support an academically excellent PhD or MPhil candidate to undertake research. The Scholarship will support research which has the potential to improve the health of the Vietnamese population and will attract candidates with a demonstrated knowledge of issues affecting the health of people and communities in Vietnam (with an emphasis on the Central Region).
It is intended that health-related research funded by this scholarship will have the potential to build capacity at the community level and/or support a sustained national initiative to improve the health of the Vietnamese people.
Applicants can select from a range of fields, supervised by leading researchers. Applicants are welcome to contact research leaders to discuss potential projects, but are not limited to this group. Applicants may choose a supervisor from any organizational unit within University of Queensland’s Faculty of Medicine.
- academic merit
- demonstrated knowledge of health issues impacting in Vietnam
- demonstrated capacity as a future PhD or MPhil graduate to contribute to the improvement of health in the Central Region of Vietnam
- demonstrated ability as a future PhD or MPhil graduate to contribute to building Vietnam’s capacity to respond to emerging issues in the health and wellbeing of its citizens
UQ Graduate School
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: