University of Queensland International Fee Waiver Scholarship - Master of Architecture
Awarded to students studying the Master of Architecture.
The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the program The successful application must commence study in the Semester indicated in the offer letter The scholarship is intended for newly commencing students and is not available for students who have already commenced in studies at the University of Queensland. The scholarship does not provide for:
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Living Allowances
- Tuition fees for repeating failed courses
The scholarships are available for international students who have completed undergraduate studies and been accepted into the Master of Architecture at UQ. The successful candidates must be classed as an international student in Australia (Australian permanent residents and Australian citizens are not eligible).
How to apply
• 31 October to commence in Semester 1 (February)
• 30 April to commence in Semester 2 (July)
Before you apply:
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
Enquiries about this scholarship
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: