The Plumer Junior Research Fellowship in History
£31,608 per annum
The Governing Body of St Anne’s College invites applications for the Plumer Junior Research Fellowship in History, starting sometime between 1 September and 1 October 2021, for two years.
The JRF is open to those at an early stage of their academic career. Applicants are expected to have submitted their PhD thesis by 31 July 2021, or to be post-doctoral researchers who on 1 October 2021 are within three years of the award of their PhDs or equivalent professional training. Career breaks do not count towards this limit. Applications are particularly welcome from women and black and minority ethnic candidates, who are under-represented in academic posts in St Anne’s College and in the University of Oxford.
Applications will be judged on the basis of the candidate’s potential to undertake a significant and exciting programme of research in an area of History, as evidenced by their research proposal, publication record and academic references.
Duties: The successful candidate will be expected to:
- engage in research and its dissemination;
- propose, plan and manage a high quality programme of original research, and
- publicise the outcomes of that research through presentation of papers and publications;
- undertake up to three contact hours of teaching per week during term time for the College; and
- engage in the life and activities of the College.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: