Plumer Junior Research Fellowship in History
The Governing Body of St Anne’s College invites applications for the Plumer Junior Research Fellowship in History, tenable from 1 October 2020 for a fixed term duration of two years.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- engage in research and its dissemination;
- propose, plan and manage a high quality programme of original research, and
- publicise the outcomes of that research through presentation of papers and publications;
- undertake up to three hours of teaching per week during term time for the College; and
- engage in the life and activities of the College.
The JRF is open to those at an early stage of their academic career. Applicants are expected to be either graduate students who have submitted their PhD theses (or equivalent) by the closing date of this Fellowship opportunity, or post-doctoral researchers who at the start of the Fellowship are within three years since the award of their PhDs or equivalent professional training. Applications are particularly welcome from women and black and minority ethnic candidates, who are under-represented in academic posts in St Anne’s College and in the University of Oxford.
Applications will be judged on the basis of the candidate’s potential to undertake a significant and exciting programme of research in an area of History, as evidenced by their research proposal, publication record and academic references.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: