TravelBird Scholarship 2016
What inspires you to travel? What sort of things do you want to see, do and experience on holiday? Do you think long and hard about where you want to go or do you book your next adventure according to what inspires you on any given day? These are the kinds of questions that we ask ourselves every day at TravelBird. We’re all about putting together the most inspiring offers and creating engaging, illuminating content so that visitors to our website don’t need to think twice about where to look for their next holiday experience. We not only seek to amaze travellers with inspiring holiday deals, but also strive to make the entire process of booking and travelling to arriving back home as simple and stress-free as possible.
Our eyes are always open and on the lookout for talented and creative individuals that share this vision of inspiring each and every day. Young, evolving, vibrant, exciting, internationally-orientated — these are just some of the words that can be used to describe the TravelBird dynamic. From the company receiving its first booking in April 2010 to 2.5m travellers having enjoyed a holiday with TravelBird just 5 years later, we’ve grown from 2 employees to over 550 during that same period of time. With over 30 nationalities now working at TravelBird and an average employee age of just 27, we like to think that we’re the perfect place for inspiring individuals from all over the world to learn, grow and flourish!
How to apply
The application deadline is at 23:59 (CET) on May 31st, 2016, and the winner will be announced on June 15th. The internship will last for 3-6 months and you can choose when you want to start, as long as are you are still a university student aged 18 and over (ie, have not yet graduated) at the point at which you begin.
To apply just submit your response to the above question by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a PDF version of your certificate of enrollment for the 2015/2016 academic year at your university.
You also need to make sure that your university is signed up to participate in this scholarship programme in order to apply. To do this, just ask your university to contact us at the email address provided above in order for them to register the university for the scholarship programme! If you don’t see your university, college or institution in the list below, then you need to get them to email us and register for the scheme.
Terms & Conditions
- TravelBird reserves the right to exclude any applicants committing plagiarism or applicants that did not submit proof of enrolment of a participating university/college.
- Applicants must be 18 years old or above.
- As per the decision of TravelBird judges, a single scholarship will be awarded.
- The judges will consist out of marketing employees of TravelBird.
- Employees of TravelBird and their family members are not eligible for the scholarship.
- There is no cost involved to enter for either students or universities/colleges.
- The closing date for entry of applicants will be the 31st of May 2016 at 23:59 (CET). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- TravelBird will receive a license to publish the submitted work of applicants.
- Personal details and documents of applicants will not be shared with third parties.
- Only entries in the following languages will be accepted: English, German, Dutch, French, Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Norwegian.