Summer school “Solidarity beyond borders” is a 7-day course encompassing various theoretical and methodological aspects of transnational solidarity. It will address such topics as: the legal basis of solidarity within the EU, network analysis on solidarity, research on Transnational Alternative Organisations, solidarity in public discourse, and more. Participants — PhD and advanced MA students — will have a unique opportunity to take part in seminars and workshops provided by leading European scholars working on solidarity issues. Students will also be offered comments and discussion on their own papers related to transnational solidarity. 4 ECTS points, a “transcript of record” and a certificate of attendance will be granted to participants.
- Summer school dates: 3-9 July 2017
- Application deadline: 15 January 2017
- Notification of outcomes and awarded grants: 15 February 2017
Warsaw University, main campus (city centre), Collegium Iuridicum III WPiA UW
Oboźna 6 street, r. 102, Warsaw, Poland
You may download an application form here: application form
For more detailed information, please write to: email@example.com
Summer school timetable
- A teaching day will be divided into a morning teaching block (9:00am – 12:30pm), including a 1.5-hour lecture and a 1.5-hour workshop, and an afternoon block (2:00pm-5:30pm), when students’ papers will be presented and discussed.
- Summer school will start on Monday (3 July 2017) with a keynote lecture.
- An additional practice-oriented workshop will take place the following Thursday.
- timetable of summer school (minor changes possible)
For more official information click "Further official information" below.