THE POWER OF WORDS
5-10 May 2017 | Konstancin-Jeziorna (near Warsaw), Poland
The overall aim of the POWER OF WORDS TRAINING is:
• To develop youth workers’ communication skills in order to better support young people in communication and critical thinking
The specific objectives of the POWER OF WORDS training are:
● To create a space where youth workers can develop and practice their communication and critical thinking skills
● To explore the mechanisms of manipulation and discuss how youth workers can support young people in dealing with this
● To give an opportunity to exchange tools, ideas and good practices to work with youth on their critical thinking
● To create creative learning environment for peer learning
● To discuss opportunities media create for youth workers to connect to young people
Youth workers, youth leaders, professionals working directly with young people on daily basis. The participants should be able to work and communicate in English.
05.05 - arrival day, 10.05 - departure day. 6-9.05 are full working days
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.