Thomson Reuters Foundation Journalism Fellowship, Oxford University
The Thomson Reuters Foundation Fellowship, founded in 1983, offers an opportunity for experienced journalists wishing to undertake research projects on a variety of subjects. Approximately 6 Thomson Reuters Fellows study each year on fully-funded Fellowships for three or six months (one or two terms). Fellows receive a modest living allowance of £1,500 per month. Thomson Reuters Fellows are drawn from dozens of countries around the world from both print and broadcast media. Mid-career journalists from any country in the world are eligible.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be made using the online application form. This will be made available once the call for applications has been made.
If you have any queries regarding the fellowship programme or application process please first check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Please review the following steps to ensure the complete and timely submission of your application:
- Make sure you are eligible to apply
- Decide which fellowship funding you will apply for.
- Check the application deadlines.
- Check which application materials you need to prepare.
- Write the required research proposal and personal statement.
- Choose your work samples.
- Ask 2 people to write letters of recommendation.
- Complete the online application form, remembering to attach all the required application materials.