The call for applications for the second edition of the Prix Elysee (2016-2018) is open from 4 January to 26 February, 2016.
The Prix Elysée is open to midcareer photographers or artists from around the world. They must be recommended by a reputed professional in the fields of photography, contemporary art, cinema, fashion, journalism or publishing.
Important: All applications must be written in English or French.
Winners will receive
- CHF40’000 for the completion and production of his/her photographic project
- CHF40’000 for the publication of his/her project book
- Important exposure of his/her work
- Support and guidance by one of the Musée de l’Elysée curators during the production of his/her project and publication of the related book
- A solo projection and book launch at the ‘Nuit des images’
For more information check the link to the original website below.