The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is looking for several Teaching Fellows for the following courses:
Winter 2017 (January–April 2017)
• Research Methods and Design, 4-credit
• Political Economy, 4-credit
• 2-credit elective course, suggested by the applicants, preferably in the area of regional economic development (Central Asia/Eurasia)
We would highly prefer if the selected candidate could teach two courses (one mandatory and one elective).
Spring 2017 (May–June 2017)
• International Development, 2-credit
• International Financial System, 2-credit
• Economics and Regulation of Energy Sector, 4-credit
• Central Asia and Russia, (intensively scheduled one week module)
• Migration and Human Trafficking, (intensively scheduled one week module)
The qualified candidate holds at least an MA/MSc but preferably a PhD degree in in Economics, Political Science, International Relations, or a related field and has teaching experience.
The OSCE Academy will consider the possibility to provide support to fellows interested in conducting their research in the Central Asian region.
The OSCE Academy will provide/cover:
a) Economy class roundtrip airfare from the city of current residence to Bishkek;
b) Entry visa expenses to Kyrgyzstan, if any;
c) Housing allowance for international fellows;
d) Honorarium based on the qualification of candidate;
e) Office space and a computer, as well as access to all of our facilities, including library, JSTOR, Oxford University Press etc.
NOTE: The Academy will not be able to provide health insurance.
To APPLY ONLINE click "Further official information" below