Terms & Conditions
YOU ARE ENTERING "THE LANDSCAPE" COMPETITION - THE DEADLINE IS 11.59PM (AEST) NOVEMBER 30th 2016.
Cost of entry is $20.00 (up to 4 images)
Win At Photography
“The Landscape” Photography Competition
Brief: For the purposes of this competition, ‘Landscape’ is defined as ‘large vista’ images of the natural environment (land or sea), urban or industrial settings. It may include people but these should be ‘incidental’ rather than the main subject matter.
– Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
– Entry is open to all professional and amateur photographers aged 16 years or over from anywhere in the world
– Entry costs $USD20.00 for up to 4 images
– The Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– The competition commences on October 17th, 2016 at 00:01 (AEDT) and concludes on November 30th, 2016 at 23:59 (AEDT).
– To enter, participants must send images of a landscape as per the competition brief. (uploads must be a maximum 1200 pixels on the longest side,150 DPI and with an overall file size no larger than 3mb in JPEG form). Entries outside of these specifications may not be deemed valid. Also entrants must include their name and email address. Home/Postal address and phone number are optional but may help if notification of a prize is required
– A limited amount of image post-processing is allowed, but images having excessive ‘manipulation’ (in the opinion of the judges) may be scored down.
– Computer generated images are not allowed.
– An entry must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity.
– Prizes will be allocated as a percentage of the total entry monies received and capped at a total of $USD2,000. 1st Place will receive 55% of the total prize pool, 2nd Place 30% and 3rd Place 15%. The more photographers the greater the competition and the larger the prize. Cash awards are directly related to how competitive the theme is and how many entries it receives – the more contestants there are in the competition the larger the payout prizes will be
– By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize.
– In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image to be used in the advertising or marketing of future Win At Photography competitions and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
– Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
– Prizemoney will be transferred to the winners Paypal account. No other means of payment will be considered
– Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
– The promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
– In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions or refund all entries received.
– The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
– Win At Photography assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
– If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to suspend the competition until the issue is resolved
– The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
– The Promoter is Win At Photography.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below and fill the application form.