Guest judge Doug Menuez is back to judge The Face 2016. Menuez is an award-winning photographer whose career for the last 30 years has included photojournalism, commercial photography, book projects and documentary films. His exclusive look at the rise of Silicon Valley from 1985-2000 has won numerous awards and has become a traveling exhibition, workshop and foundation. It has also become part of Stanford Library’s permanent collection. Menuez has worked on assignment for magazines such as Time, Newsweek, LIFE, Fortune and USA Today, and he has worked with corporations ranging from Chevrolet to Coca Cola to Microsoft.
- $1,500 in cash
- Rogue XL Pro Lighting System
- Tamrac Stratus 21 camera bag
- PortraitPro Studio Max editing software
- Beauty Dish from Westcott, with winner’s choice of mount
- Hardcover, high-quality Bay Photo “BayBook” featuring all winners and finalists
- Image showcased in a special multiple-page feature in Digital Photo Pro
- Publication in the Digital Photo Pro online Winners’ Gallery
- Zinio Digital 1-Year Subscription to Digital Photo Pro magazine
Who may enter?
Contest is open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older, currently living in the U.S. or Canada.
In what format should I submit my photos?
Each photograph must be submitted in .JPG format and cannot exceed 4 MB in size.
How many photos may I enter?
For this contest, we allow up to at least one photo per order (with a $25 entry fee) and up to three photos per order (with a $35 entry fee for three). Simply visit the entry page at www.digitalphotopro.com/photo-contests/the-face and the system will determine your order status.
When will the winners be notified?
Sometime in October 2016.
For more information click "Further official information" below.