About the challenge
Details are available here: http://bit.ly/2aqFe7m
Prove your talent and compete for a scholarship at Istituto Marangoni! An unbeatable opportunity to make the most of this unique study experience!
Istituto Marangoni offers Intensive, Three-year, and Master’s courses covering subject areas that range from Fashion Design and Fashion Styling, to Accessories and Visual Design.
Istituto Marangoni has launched “THE BAG IDEA”, a design challenge for the official Community Bag of the School!
Istituto Marangoni Community Bag has long been an icon involving the students – each so special and unique in their own way – of the campuses in Milano, Firenze, Paris, London, Shanghai and Shenzhen. What is new is the idea of launching an initiative aimed at all creative talents to re-design the Community Bag, establishing a few simple guidelines while leaving aspiring creatives free to express their talent. Participants in "THE BAG IDEA" Community Challenge can submit their proposal by 21st August, 2016.
The most creative and innovative design will be produced on a large scale and distributed to all the students of Istituto Marangoni School of Fashion, Art and Design.
Please upload the following:
- Your curriculum vitae
- A copy of your High School Diploma (for undergraduate programmes) OR University diploma (for undergraduate programmes) OR school certificates with academic transcripts
- A copy of your passport
To apply you need to
- Write a personal statement and upload in the "Further official information" link below
- Take The Bag Idea Creative Challenge in the "Further official information" link below
- Requirement and ID in the "Further official information" link below
- Choose course of interest at Istituto Marangoni
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All participants must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All participants must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
For more information click "Further official information" below.