The Art & Science of Success. How to crush ANY goal you set? January 17 - February 24, AUA, Yerevan, Armenia
The course is designed for individuals who aim high & are serious about making their big goals into reality. The course will equip participants with vital practical skills to achieve their goals, raise their performance to a whole new level, excel themselves in all aspects of their lives and grow into a continuously self-actualizing human being. The course combines cutting-edge findings of academic research on human potential, from a variety of fields, such as Neuroscience, Psychology, Business, Art & Sports, as well as concepts suggested by the most prominent authors in success industry.
In this course you will:
- Embark on a journey of self-discovery & craft your authentic “Personal Vision Statement”.
- Gain essential skills to develop strong focus & increase your productivity, so essential in the age of non-stop distractions.
- Understand the science behind willpower in order to get rid of negative habits and install new positive habits in your life.
- Understand the common pitfalls of goal setting & learn effective strategies to accomplish your goals. You will set one specific short-term goal (to be accomplished during course period), one specific long-term goal and devise an actionable strategy to achieve them.
- Discover day-to-day practices of the most successful and admirable individuals of human history.
- Develop vital traits of a strong character & self-mastery.
- Learn effective tools to cultivate courage, confidence and expand your comfort zone on a daily basis. You will decide upon & execute at least 5 actions (during course period) which are outside your comfort zone.
- Transform your relationships, making them meaningful & rewarding,
- Create harmony in your life, live each day with a clear sense of purpose and fulfillment.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.