Internship Social Media
The Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA) is a joint international institution of the African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) Group of States and the European Union (EU). Its mission is to advance food security, resilience and inclusive economic growth in Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific through innovations in sustainable agriculture. CTA operates under the framework of the Cotonou Agreement and is funded by the EU.
CTA's envisions agriculture in ACP countries as a vibrant, modern and sustainable business that creates value for smallholder farmers, entrepreneurs, youth and women, and produces affordable, nutritious and healthy food for all.
CTA is looking for a highly motivated and result-oriented intern to help update and implement CTA's social media strategy.
Are you a passionate user of social media? Are you eager to explore new possibilities and new platforms? Are you able to convey engaging messages in 140 characters? Do you care about rural development and sustainable food security?
If you can answer yes to these questions, CTA can offer you an exciting opportunity to learn and grow professionally in marketing communications. As part of our new digital team, you will be actively engaged in feeding CTA's social media channels and help the organisation use social media widely and effectively. You will work closely with our communications and marketing team to assist in updating and implementing our social media strategy. In addition, you will create and post content, animate discussions and participate in content planning. You will interact with other CTA staff to get content and verify accuracy.
- Participation in CTA activities will give you an invaluable experience at international level.
- Internship stipend (€ 800 per month for the holder of a Bachelor's degree, € 1,000 per month for the holder of a Master's degree).
- Payment of travel costs when joining and leaving the Centre.
- Medical coverage for emergency cases of sickness and accident, for the duration of the internship.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to send their application via email or mail to Pascal Deleu, Human Resources Officer. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the 'Subject' of the email the title 'Internship Social Media'.
Applications should include:
- A letter of motivation (maximum one page) explaining why the candidate considers that he/she is in a position to contribute to CTA's activities and what he/she expects to gain from the internship. The date of earliest availability should be specified as well;
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae, preferably in EUROPASS format, highlighting qualifications, experience and skills with regards to the position;
- A copy of the highest diploma/degree, as well as training certificates related to the position. Original documents are to be presented once a candidate is selected.
- Two letters of recommendation and/or references.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
CTA is an equal opportunity employer. Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.