The competition is open to all and it consists of designing the symbol/logo for Kindness World Day (November 13).
The logo should well interpret and represent the following concept:
“We spread kindness, we spread love.”
And Gentletude’s mission
“To inspire individuals towards greater kindness to create a kinder world.”
The symbol/logo will:
- Must be original and easy to read, it should be a fusion of design and text;
- Be susceptible to reductions or enlargements and translation in black and white, without thereby losing effectiveness;
- Presented in color or black and white;
- Presented on digital format;
- Submitted within a 15 x 15 cm square;
The design should not implement artworks or clip arts already used by others. It will be used to accompany all the institutional communication and promotional tools of Gentletude, a not-for-profit organization.
Participation is open individually or collectively (groups and/or classes). Each participant or group may submit to the judgment of the jury one or more proposals.
- Call for entries opens March 1, 2016
- Call for entries closes August 31, 2016
- Jury session: September 2016
- Worldwide winner announcement: October 2016
Entries can be submitted through THIS LINK
- Chf. 1’000 for the winner (whether one person or group).
- Gentletude Award certificate
10 International Finalists
- Gentletude Award Certificate
Note: By participating in this contest and sending the artwork, the author assigns the rights of use to Gentletude, who shall be entitled to use them in every field whatsoever (therein included but not limited to the publication on the website, social networks, brochures and calendars, be they on paper or digital).
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: