MODESIGN Academy, the Belgian School for Fashion & Design Management, presents:
August 29- September 2
In the heart of Europe, MODESIGN ACADEMY offers the opportunity to learn management in the fields of Fashion, Design, Luxury as well as Perfume & Cosmetics. With leading experts from all over the world, students are mixing both theory and practical aspects to get a wide overview on the industry while building an international network.
Summer Workshop is unique experience to learn by doing.
Summer Workshops Programme
- August 29: You’ll do shoes with Shoemaker Emmanuelle Lebas.
- August 30: You’ll do perfume with the Perfumer Louison Grajcar from the Académie du Parfum.
- August 31: You’ll do clothes with Stylist Carine Lauwers from Unica.
- September 1: You’ll do culinary perfume with Perfumer Michèle Gay from Maison Michèle Gay.
- September 2: You’ll do leather accessory with the Leather Worker Nina Bodenhorst from Niyona.
Participation fee for a workshop is 75 euros. You can do 1, 2, 3, 4 or all of them.
Workshops last from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm or 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
How to take part
Are you interested to take these classes? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.