The Summer Schools on Research Methods for Social Sciences, organized by SDIPA from 2006 to 2012, and by the Department of Business Administration and Law of the University of Calabria from 2013, have gradually earned a role of leadership in the training of PhD students, post-doc researchers, assistant professors and other academics in Europe.
The Summer Schools aim at presenting, discussing and sharing theories and applications of state-of-the-art research methods for the social sciences, with a strong emphasis on immediate applicability of models and techniques to specific research problems.
1. Participation fees
The participation fee for one Summer School is 850 euro (no VAT is due). Non-cumulable reductions are available for Alumni (participants to previous editions of the Summer Schools) and for multiple PhD students from the same Department applying to the Summer School.
a. Special fees for Alumni
- Fee for one school: 800 euro
b. Special fees for multiple PhD students from the same Department applying to the school
- Unitary fee for two PhD students: 800 euro
- Unitary fee for three PhD students: 750 euro
- Unitary fee for four PhD students: 700 euro
- Unitary fee for five or more PhD students: 670 euro
Fees include articles, book, social dinner, gadget and other teaching materials. Fees do not include lodging and food.
Participants may apply for attending the summer schools following the steps below:
1. Send an e-mail to Nino Miceli ( firstname.lastname@example.org) to check for the availability of seats in the school.
2. Upon receiving confirmation of seat availability, download and fill the application form, which includes the agreement (in case of billing to an University or to a Public Institution) / service request form (in case of billing to private subjects).
In filling the application form, please be as accurate as possible. Some "warnings" will signal the presence of unfilled fields. Additionaly, please verify (by means of the print preview function) the correct layout of the file before printing the first four pages, adapting if needed the proportions of the print area.
3. Pay the fee by bank transfer, using the information reported in the application form.
4. Send the application form and the agreement/service request form filled and signed, together with the bank transfer receipt, to email@example.com.
5. Hand two hard copies of the agreement/service request form at the beginning of the attended school.
Deadline to apply for the Experimental Research School: July 25, 2015.
The registration is completed only when the Department of Business Administration and Law of the University of Calabria receives the payment.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: