About the Summer School
- Subject: Construction Management and Civil Engineering
- Duration of the summer school: 3 weeks (5 ECTS)
The award of the credits is subject to agreement with your home institution. This agreement needs to be documented in your application.
- Course period: The course has a duration of three weeks. The course consists of 60 lessons but additional project work and homework should be expected.
- Language: The course is taught in English
- Application deadline: You can apply for the summer school 2017 from mid-January 2017.
- The Summer School courses are offered according to the Danish rules of Open University.
About the course
Learn about our course in Energy Efficient Houses and Renewable Energies
The course is at bachelor degree level but can also be relevant for master degree students. This depends on your home institution and also on the study programme.
The courses provide intensive teaching programmes; hence full attendance is compulsory to pass the course
The courses offered in this category covers subjects like Energy Efficient Houses and Renewable Energies, Drawings Normalization and Energy Analysis.
You must arrange accommodation yourself.
All participants in VIA Summer School in Horsens must book and pay for their own lodging, board and transport.
There are many possibilities when it comes to accommodation in Horsens. We strongly recommend that you arrange your own accommodation to fit your personal expectations and needs.
VIA also offers students participating in VIA Summer School different options for accommodation:
Please note that there is a limited amount of rooms available, so we cannot guarantee a room for everyone on summer school.
For more information click "Further official information" below.