South Moravian Centre for International Mobility Scholarships for Foreign University Students
- Scholarship 7000 Czech crown monthly / approx. 250EUR for the first study year to cover basic living costs (if students achieve good study results during the first study year, they can obtain scholarship straight from the university in the following years). No tuition fee in study programs in Czech language.
- Free administrative assistance and consultancy – help with university entrance exams procedure and during the first study year in the South Moravian region (diploma recognition, information service, visa, study matters etc.)
- 1st December 2014 – 31st January 2015: submitting on-line applications for scholarship
- February – June 2015: submitting applications at universities (applicant is obliged to watch the deadlines, each faculty has different conditions and deadlines)
- May – July 2015: entrance exams/interview at universities
- End of June 2015: final selection of scholarship holders. The selection is done by an independent selection committee consisting of vice-rectors of our partner universities.
Each applicant must have good knowledge of Czech language before arrival to be able to pass entrance exam at university and start studying in Czech straight after their arrival in Brno.
During the studies there is a possibility to attend complimentary courses to improve your language level -these are NOT intensive preparatory courses for beginners!! Courses are offered by Centre for Foreigners Brno, by SOZE and by some universities, too.
Tel: +420 725 745 596