About the program
The School of Science & Technology of the International Hellenic University (IHU) invites the submission of applications from candidates who are interested in studying for a PhD degree in Social Media Analytics.
The School accepts holders of a Master’s Degree from a Greek or foreign University in a discipline which, according to the Board of the School of Science & Technology of the International Hellenic University, corresponds to the level of expertise and quality of studies set by the School.
Applicants should submit the following documents to the Secretariat of the School of Science and Technology no later than March 31, 2017:
- Application form providing the proposed subject of the doctoral thesis
- Copy of undergraduate and Master’s degrees. If the Master's degree has not
been obtained by the time of submission of the application, successful applicants must submit a copy of the Master’s degree by the starting date of his/her the doctoral studies
- For candidates with degrees obtained from Academic Institutions outside Greece, it is noted that those Institutions must be registered on the UK NARIC list
- Full CV, including information on the candidate’s studies, research or professional activity, his/her scientific papers and interests
- Full research proposal giving the motivation, the objectives and the expected outcomes for the PhD research
- Very good knowledge of the English language (level C1)
- Two reference letters
- Formal declaration (under Law 1599/86) that the candidate is not enrolled
on a Postgraduate (MSc or PhD) course of study at another Academic
About the program
The International Hellenic University will consider granting a compensatory scholarship for full-time PhD students in cases of academic excellence.
For more information, please contact Dr. C. Koidis, the Programme Manager of the School of Science & Technology, 14th km Thessaloniki – Nea Moudania, 57001
Thessaloniki, Greece. Telephone number: +30 2310 807501, e-mail: email@example.com
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: