Fellowship Period: July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
This fellowship will provide funding support for one year of salary, equipment, supplies and fringe benefits to a clinical young investigator whose research is focused on NSCLC.
- Current SITC member
Not yet a member? Apply here.
- Research must be relevant to NSCLC
- Hold an MD or combined MD/PhD degree
- Currently hold a position at a leading academic cancer center as a post-doctoral fellow, resident, research scientist or comparable position
- Name a pre-arranged fellowship mentor
- Submit a letter of recommendation from the mentor along with the application
- Commit 75% of their workday to research supported by the fellowship
- If selected, support from this award is to be acknowledged in presentations and publications resulting from the research sponsored by the award.
- Awards are non-transferable.
- Award recipients are directly responsible as an employee of the supporting academic institution.
- The sponsoring institution is responsible for documenting their role in terms of supporting the education and research efforts as well as providing adequate research capacity, including space and equipment, for the award.
How to Apply – Submission Opens January 25, 2016
Submit an electronic application by 5 p.m. ET on March 7, 2016, using SITC's online grant portal.
All applications should include:
- Cover sheet
- Statement of purpose from mentor
- Statement of purpose from applicant
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae
- Research plan and budget
- Description of facilities
Contact SITC Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 414 271 2456.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: