Fellowship Period: July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
This fellowship will provide funding support for one year of salary, equipment, supplies and fringe benefits to a clinical young investigator whose research is focused on NSCLC.
- Current SITC member
Not yet a member? Apply here.
- Research must be relevant to NSCLC
- Hold an MD or combined MD/PhD degree
- Currently hold a position at a leading academic cancer center as a post-doctoral fellow, resident, research scientist or comparable position
- Name a pre-arranged fellowship mentor
- Submit a letter of recommendation from the mentor along with the application
- Commit 75% of their workday to research supported by the fellowship
Submit an electronic application by 5 p.m. ET on March 7, 2016, using SITC's online grant portal.
All applications should include:
- Cover sheet
- Statement of purpose from mentor
- Statement of purpose from applicant
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae
- Research plan and budget
- Description of facilities
Contact SITC Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 414 271 2456.