Singapore Institute of Management Global Education Diploma Scholarship
The SIM Global Education (SIM GE) Diploma Scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students to pursue Diploma programmes awarded by SIM at SIM GE:
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Banking & Finance
- Diploma in International Business
- Diploma in Management Studies
- New international students pursuing Diploma programmes awarded by SIM at SIM GE
- Outstanding academic results in high school or Year 12 equivalent qualifications
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
TENURE OF SCHOLARSHIP
The Scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required to complete the full course of study, as stipulated by the programme.
VALUE OF SCHOLARSHIP
The award covers course fees only. The amount will be sponsored in Singapore dollars. There is no bond attached to the Scholarship.
|2016||1 April to 30 June 2016 (for October 2016 intake)|
|2017||1 October to 31 December 2016 (for April 2017 intake)
1 April to 30 June 2017 (for October 2017 intake)
*The application has to reach SIM by the last day of the application period.
All shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview conducted in English by the SIM GE Diploma Scholarship Selection Panel. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SIM GE reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the SIM GE Diploma Scholarship without prior notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Scholar is required to sit for all tests, assessments and examinations and obtain the Qualification within the minimum period required of the course of study.
- Scholar is not allowed to change the Programme at any time.
- Scholar shall not take up or register or enrol in any other course(s) without the prior written approval of SIM GE.
- Scholar shall not, without the prior written approval of SIM GE, hold the Scholarship Award concurrently with any other scholarship or tuition grant.
- Every scholar is expected to contribute to SIM GE / the community.
- The Scholarship will be reviewed every semester.
- The Scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of SIM GE, the Scholar’s progress or behaviour is deemed unsatisfactory.
- If for whatsoever reasons the Scholarship is terminated, the Scholar shall personally bear all the fees for the remaining duration of the course of study; and the Scholar shall be further liable to repay SIM GE all of the Sponsorship Award Benefits that have been paid by SIM GE.
For the latest and detailed information on SIM Diploma Programme, please click here.
For further enquiries, please email Ms Goh Lili at email@example.com.
Our mailing address is:
Attn: Ms Goh Lili
Service Quality Department
SIM Global Education
461 Clementi Road
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: