Scientific Essay Competition
The Ménière’s Society is pleased to announce its inaugural competition for the best scientific essay on the topic of Ménière’s disease.
The competition is open to all and will recognise original and innovative achievement in the field of Ménière’s research. Young researchers and students are encouraged to apply.
The essay will be reviewed and marked according to the following criteria: scientific reasoning, clarity, novelty and bibliographic reference. The Ménière’s Society research panel will mark the essays.
The subject of the essay should be pertinent to Ménière’s disease from a medical, biological or sociological point of view.
Example essay topics include:
- Novel theories explaining Ménière’s disease
- Socio-economic effects of Ménière’s disease
- Philosophical considerations on Ménière’s disease
- Treatment of Ménière’s disease
- Diagnostic techniques for Ménière’s disease
- Experience as a Ménière’s disease subject
- Entries should be an original piece of work and be previously unpublished.
Apply online by clicking to "Further official information" below.