The Theme is "Urban Aesthetics".
Main purpose of the international poster design competition is fulfilling an educational mission by introducing new products on the subject of “URBAN AESTHETICS” into the field; the use of designs awarded and mentioned for their creative, catchy, functional, and aesthetic structure in the Samsun outdoor advertisement units; and the creation of awareness and a level of consciousness at the local and regional, national and international levels with the exhibition of 100 finalist works. Furthermore, inviting all national and international level professional designers or university students who are receiving design education to participate in this event and bringing them together in line with this purpose through the medium of poster design, which is an important outdoor advertisement application of visual communication design / graphic design, is also intended. On this opportunity, we would like to see you among us.
- Public Art
- Urbanity Culture
- Urban and Community Health
- Urban Aesthetic and Tourism
- Urban Aesthetic and Structuring
- Environmental Issues and Waste Management
- Urban Transformation New Urban Ecologies
Terms of Participation
- The competition is open to all national and international designers.
- Each participant may participate with a maximum of three design.
- All the designers participating in the contest are deemed to have accepted the conditions of the contest and selection committee evaluation.
- The designs presented in the competition should be original, not participated in another competition and not published anywhere else with any justification.
- The designers participating in the contest are deemed to agree, declare and undertake that the designs are belonged to themselves. The designers participating in the contest are not going to pay participation fee and are not demand participation payment.
- Designs which are understood to be copies by the Selection Committee will remain out of competition, will not be awarded, the award winner will return award if it is given earlier and under the circumstances, administration’s choosing opportunity for a new poster design will be accepted in advance.
- As the result of the competition evaluation, ranking the highest and honorable mention winners’, in total 13 poster designs’ billboard application will be required. Also, 100 poster design considered worthy of exhibition will be selected as finalist.
- Designs should be uploaded via www.kentes.org web address at the latest 24:00 May 8th 2016.
Competition Start Date : February 20th 2016
Application Deadline : May 8th 2016
jury Evaluation Date: 9 - 15 May th 2016
Announcement Date : May 16th 2016
Award Ceremony Date: May 25th 2016
Results that determined by the selection committee will be announced on May 16th 2016 at www.kentes.org and the contest page.
First Prize 8.000 TL
Second Prize 6.000 TL
Third Prize 4.000 TL
10 Honorable Mention certificates: Certificate will be given to poster designs ranking the highest and Honorable Mention winners.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: