INTERNSHIP IN HUMAN RESOURCES
Reebok is the original fitness brand. Fitness is who we are.
We pioneered a fitness movement and we are still pioneering today. Every day we are creating products for those who love fitness as much as we do; products that allow you to get every ounce out of your work-out, run, walk, yoga, step or dance class.
We believe fitness is a way of life… that as humans we were made to move. Movement not only makes your body stronger, it makes you the best possible you…body, mind and spirit.
At Reebok, our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
The Reebok Creation Center located in Barcelona (Sant Cugat del Vallès) is seeking dedicated, organized, and committed individuals who would like to work out an Internship in Human Resources. This program will provide qualified graduates with the opportunity to gain hands on experience in assisting our HR team. Candidates will learn what it is like working in an HR Department within an international organization and will be part of a dynamic team charged with creating innovation for the Reebok brand.
Main tasks to be focused on:
- Recruitment: stay in touch with different candidates sources, post advertisements, first screening, arrange candidates interviews, etc.
- Organization: update org charts and Job Descriptions.
- Support in new employees on-boarding process and administrative actions related to contract, IT tools, T&E matters.
- Performance and talent management: users IT support, prepare data base, report results, follow up calendars.
- Communication: activate, prepare announcements, measure. Sports in company program activation.
What we are looking for:
- Recent graduates or finishing studies in HR related fields who are able to establish a full time internship agreement during at least 6 months and up to a year between university/school and Reebok.
- Previous experience/internship in recruitment or HR in general will be a plus.
- Fluent in English written as well as verbally.
- Team oriented individual who can also work well independently.
- Passion for human resources, fashion and sports.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.