Radboud University Nijmejen, Netherlands
Course starts September 2015
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University Nijmegen.
Eligible English-taught Masters Degree Programme offered by the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Sciences, Faculty of Medical Sciences, and Faculty of Law
Number of Scholarships: About 25 each year
The scholarship is not an amount of money that you will receive in your bank account, but consists of a partial tuition waiver. The tuition fee will be waived to the level of an EEA student. For example: a grant holder in 2014/2015 will pay a tuition fee of only € 1,906, instead of € 9,570 or € 10,537. In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance. This amounts to about € 700.
Candidates who want to become eligible for a Radboud Scholarship must meet the requirements for eligibility. This means that applicants should:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- you have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands and have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
The application round for 2015/2016 will open around October 2014.
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship. You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating on your Master’s application form for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two recommendation letters and a curriculum vitae. You also must have finalized your request for admission via the online application system OSIRIS Incoming Students.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: