Radboud University Nijmejen, Netherlands
Course starts September 2015
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University Nijmegen.
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- you have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands and have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.