INTERN HUMAN RESOURCES
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to HR department, e.g. scanning, filing, data-entry
- Support on payroll related paper works
- Handle medical claimes administrative support
- Assist in employee related activities or training
- Assist with ad-hoc HR tasks
Things you should bring along / Qualifications:
- Dilpma holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent and willing to learn
- Good command of written & spoken in English and Cantonese
- Sound knowledge with MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Candidates with commitment to work on full time HR internship OR part time basis at least 2 or 3 days per week are welcome.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.