The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. For Armenia, PFP is administered with a legislative focus and administered by American Councils for International Education: ACTR/ACCELS.
American Councils invites eligible young professionals to submit an online application by November 12, 2015 for this short-term professional development exchange in the United States.
To be eligible for PFP, applicants must:
- be a citizen and resident of Armenia. Applicants living outside of their country of citizenship will not be considered eligible to apply;
- be 25 to 35 years of age at the time of application;
- be a college graduate (equivalent of a Bachelor's degree or higher);
- be proficient in English. If applicants are selected as a semi-finalist American Councils will give them an institutional TOEFL exam, unless they have a valid TOEFL score over 500 (paper test) or over 60 (IBT test) or its equivalent (for example, valid IELTS band 6 or higher);
- have at least two years relevant experience in and commitment to a career in the public sector and/or nonprofit sector (e.g., legislative, executive, and NGOs that address policy issues); and
- have demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
Eligible candidates must submit the online application by November 12, 2015 at https://ais.americancouncils.org/
Please visit the program website at http://professionalfellows.americancouncils.org/ for more details about PFP application and selection or contact PFP Armenia Coordinator Nane Abrahamian at the American Councils Armenia office at firstname.lastname@example.org.