Postdoctoral Researcher – Human Capital Development and Rural Informatics
The candidate is required to independently undertake research at the highest level to develop methodology of measuring human capital development. The main aim of the project is to evaluate the human capital development based on given rural informatics activities and training. The ability to provide in-depth understanding and in-sights into the human capital development in the rural community in relation to the pre-defined activities, training, and infrastructure will develop novel evaluation criteria of rural human capital development, specifically for Sarawak.
- A PhD in the field of Human Resource development and/or socio-economy from a reputable university. Candidates with PhD in related area of research are encouraged to apply.
- A good Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or Human Resource
- A strong and keen interest in rural research.
- A demonstrated track record of publishing in reputable journals.
- Ability to work closely and co-ordinate meetings with stakeholders.
- Ability to run qualitative and quantitative analysis using software such as SAS, SPSS, R, and Tableau.
- Fluent in local languages such as Malay, Iban and Bidayuh.
- Willingness to travel to rural area.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their complete resume, including:
- qualifications (certificates & transcripts) and experience
- a detailed write-up addressing the Key Selection Criteria stated in the Position Description is mandatory for Academic Positions or Administration Positions at Assistant Manager level or above
- date of availability
- a recent passport-sized photo
Please e-mail your application to email@example.com
Alternatively, you may send your application by post to:
Swinburne University of Technology
Jalan Simpang Tiga
93350 Kuching Sarawak Malaysia
Tel: 082 260 749, 082 260 952, 082 260 951
Fax: 082 260 821
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
Should you have any enquiries on the positions advertised, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org