A position as Postdoctoral Research Fellow (position code 1352) in Information and Communication System is available at the Department of Informatics, University of Oslo. The Postdoctoral position will be for a period of 2 years, starting app. September 1st 2016. The position is part of the iResponse Project funded by the Research Council of Norway, titled "Social Responsible Crowdsourcing tools for Environmental Research and Decision Making", and led by Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU).
The position is hosted at the IFI Research Group in Information Systems, and the candidate will join a dynamic project group that consist of natural and social scientist, developers and designers from different institutions, all partners in the iResponse project consortium.
Position code 1352, Pay grade: 60 - 65 (NOK 510 100 - 560 700 per year).
The application must include:
- Application letter
- CV (summarizing education, positions and academic work)
- Copies of educational certificates and transcript of records
- Complete list of publications and academic work and up to five highlighted publications that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee
- Names and contact details of 2-3 references who have been asked to send reference letters.
Foreign applicants are advised to attach an explanation of their University's grading system. Please remember that all documents should be in English or a Scandinavian language.
UiO has an agreement for all employees, aiming to secure rights to research results.
- Professor Ole Hanseth Telephone: +47 22852431
- Questions regarding EasyCruit, contact HR Officer Helene Beate Jansen Telephone: +47 22857196