Submit all materials using SfN's award nomination site. Include the following:
- One nomination letter
- Maximum of two optional letters of recommendation
- Current CV (include country of citizenship and/or permanent residence)
- Essay (500 words or less) describing the future goals and direction of the nominee's planned research
- List of publications and abstracts authored or co-authored by the nominee
Nominations for the 2015 award are due Wednesday, June 3.
- Graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, or research associates who are U.S. citizen/permanent residents studying or working at an institution located outside the United States
- Graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, or research associates who are non-U.S. citizens/permanent residents studying or working at an institution located in the United States.
- Actively engaged in research at the time the award is given.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: