Performing Arts Scholarships in Theatre
Performing Arts Scholarships will be awarded to students who demonstrate an outstanding talent in theatre.
A student who receives a Performing Arts Scholarship in theatre must maintain an active presence in the Department of Theatre and realize a 2.8 grade point average or better. The department will monitor the scholarship recipient’s theatre activities each year. Continued active engagement is expected.
How to apply
Electronic submissions only. To be considered, please provide the following:
- Cover letter briefly expressing your interest in theatre. This letter should include your complete name, address, phone number, email address, and birth date.
- Resume or list of your theatre experience.
- One letter of recommendation from a theatre teacher or director **
- A short statement describing your interest in theatre and an objective narrative about your qualifications for the scholarship.
- ALL materials requested in the guidelines below.
The deadline for scholarship applications is Friday, February 19, 2016.
Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call the Admissions Office at 610-758-3100.
- **Letter or Recommendation - Applicants, please instruct your recommender to email his/her letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line should read: Performing Arts Scholarship Recommendation -(Your Name) and attach the letter.
- ***Images – We request that all images are sent in JPEG or JPG format. Slide show is preferred, but not required.