FLY A380 to Honolulu – Aloha! Take your dreams to the skies
Join the paint the plane contest to show your love for Hawaii.
ANA All Nippon Airways’ new aircraft Airbus A380,
the double-deck aircraft with the capacity of over 500 seats,
will fly to Hawaii the land of paradise,
together with the winner’s personal paint design in spring 2019.
- Your design will be painted on the ANA’s A380!
- A pair of round-trip air tickets between Tokyo (Haneda/Narita) and Honolulu on ANA operating flights.
- Expenses such as transportation and hotel accommodation involved are not included.
- The tickets must be used by the contest winner and one guest travelling together on the same itinerary.
- The tickets will be issued in Business Class.
Runners up Prize
ANA original souvenir
|Entry Period||From October 7 (Fri) to November 30 (Wed), 2016|
|Eligibility||Everyone can enter.|
|How to Enter||Submit your entry by post, or through this website.|
Enter by post
Create your design on the entry form and submit with the necessary information.
The entry form can be downloaded from this website.
The entry design must not exceed A3 size (height 297 x width 420 mm).
Create your design on this entry form, convert to JPEG format, and submit it through this website.
1. Any and all costs associated with the entry, including posting and data transmission fees, shall be at applicant’s own expense.
2. ANA is not responsible for any damage, lost or delay incurred during the submission of work.
3. Submitted entries will not be returned.
4. The application’s personal information will only be used in the operation and management of this contest (managing entries, selection process, contacting applicants, etc.)
5. The names and entries of the grand prize and runners up prize will be released to the public.
6. The copyrights of the winning work (including the rights provided for in Article 27 and Article 28 of the Copyright Act), will be transferred to ANA.
7. The design selected will be painted on the A380 aircraft. However there may be some changes on the design and/or color scheme, and the ANA logo will be added to the final design.
8. ANA will not respond to any inquiries regarding the selection results or content.
9. The content and schedule of this contest are subject to change without any prior notice.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: