About the Street TALK: Walls VS Walls
TALK.France is inviting all young citizens of France, Germany and Albania to join us for our next project : Street TALK, which will take place throughout the year 2016-2017 in Paris, Tirana and Berlin. The project consists in 3 weeks of seminars and workshops in the 3 countries to conduct together artistic creation and exchange on topics of Freedom of Movement and Freedom of Expression. The project is designed for 24 participants: 8 from France, 8 from Germany, 5 from Albania and 3 from Kosovo.
This project is organized by TALK.France, ROSI France, Street Art Berlin, Association L.E.M.U.R, Shërbimi Kombëtar për Rininë(Youth National agency of Albania) and the European College of Kosovo, in cooperation with OFAJ/DFJW (Franco-German Youth Office)
Street Talk : Walls VS Walls
It is a unique opportunity for young artists and Street Art amateurs from Europe to get to know each other, share, experience and learn from each other through discussion, debates and artistic creation. During each week of the program, the participants will have the opportunity to paint a wall together in each city of the program and discover each other’s cultures while living together during 3 weeks and attending different workshops: Photo trips in the cities, Film screening and debates, discovering Other’s language through typography workshop, Language animation sessions..
When and where ?
- Paris & Gennevilliers, France – September 10-16th 2016
- Tirana, Albania – December 10-17th 2016
- Berlin, Germany – Early 2017
Who is Eligible for the Street Talk?
- Young citizens from France, Germany and Albania, aged 18-30. Applicants from the Republic of Kosovo* are also welcome to the project.
- The participants must have good knowledge of basic English (from B1 level ) to take part in the program.
- Young people with a first experience of Street Art or any other relevant artistic field will be preferred.
- Young people with less opportunities of mobility, from sensitive/isolated urban or rural areas will be also preferred in the selection process, in order to respect OFAJ/DFJW Strategy “Participation and Diversity”
- Participants need to hold a valid passport for the duration of the seminars. EU citizens should have a valid passport to enter on Albania in December 2016
- Participation fee for French and German participants are 50 €
- Participation fee for Albanians and citizens of Kosovo are 30€
The fees cover :
- accommodation and food during the 3 weeks of seminars in Paris, Tirana and Berlin.
- Travel expense for non-local participants, i.e. the participants will only have to take in charge the travel expense for the session that will take place in their country.(example : If you are French, you will have to pay for your transportation to the seminar place in Paris, but you will be reimbursed the travel costs for the Berlin and Tirana session)
- material for painting, Street Art Trainers and intervention ofGuest Speakers and events
To apply, please fill in the Google form before July 5th 2016.
For more information please click on "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: