Johnson & Johnson is the world's largest healthcare company. Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson.
We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
The One Young World partnership is managed through the Johnson & Johnson Global Community Impact Group whose goal is to create a healthier world, one community at a time, through the development of strategic partnerships. Their vision is to support the people on the frontlines who are at the heart of delivering care and they believe that changing the trajectory of health for humanity requires putting people first so that communities and health systems have the ability to address the health needs of the world’s most vulnerable people.
This year the Johnson & Johnson Global Community Impact Group is collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to eight inspiring young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia.
- Candidates must be aged between 18 and 30 at the time of 2017 Summit.
- Government officials are not eligible to receive this scholarship.
- Candidates must demonstrate:
- A passion for global and local health/care issues
- Impact through the delivery of care to vulnerable people, their families and communities. This may include activities undertaken by and/or for family caregivers, non-professional caregivers, professional care givers, nurses, midwives, healthcare professionals (both clinical and non-clinical).
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.