Nickelodeon Animation Studio Internship Program
Love Cartoons? So do we! An internship at Nickelodeon can launch you on an exciting, fun-filled career in children’s entertainment. When people think about an internship, they envision getting coffee, running errands, and slaving away behind a copy machine where everyone knows you as "The Intern.” Fortunately, there is still hope out there, and that is at the Nickelodeon Animation Studio in Burbank, CA! Here, we call our interns "NICKterns," and if you get coffee it will be for yourself!
The Nickelodeon Animation Studio produces such hits as SpongeBob SquarePants, Sanjay and Craig, Wallykazam!, Breadwinners, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Some of the great perks to being a NICKtern are networking with studio artists and producers, having lunch with top executives, going to free movie screenings, taking practice art tests, attending intern classes and much, much more!!
- Animation Productions (2D/CG)
- Animation Development (Nick/Nick Jr.)
- Animation Lab
- Archive & Resource Library
- Casting (Animation/Live Action)
- Community Outreach
- Digital Operations
- Human Resources
- Game Development & Engineering
- Music & Talent
- Post Production
- Press & Communications
- Original Movie Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Special Events
- Talent Management
- Talent Outreach & Development
- TV Production Technologies
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Be hard-working
- Be passionate
- Be creative
- Be nice
- Be orange
- and most importantly...BE AWESOME!
Candidates must meet and comply with ALL of the criteria below to be eligible for any Viacom Internship Program:
- Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate (California).
- Proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
- Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks. An extension may be requested by the department following the 10 weeks, but may not overlap with the next internship semester.
- Interns must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (16 hours), but some departments may require more than two days. Interns may work no more than 35 hours per week.
- Internships are open to current, matriculated college juniors, seniors, and recent grads. All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited, degree-granting college/university. Graduate students, MBA candidates, and law school students also accepted.
- Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your college/university confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student. Failure to provide this letter at orientation may result in dismissal for the program.
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if necessary and upon request.
- Please note that we do not offer housing. Guidance on accommodations is available upon request.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: