National Univeristy of Ireland, Galway Undergraduate Merit Scholarships
National Univeristy of Ireland, Galway is committed to attracting high calibre students from around the world. To this end, the University offers a range of merit based partial tuition fee waivers to eligible students from a number of priority countries.
We will be offering partial tuition fee waivers in the sum of €2,750 to first year fees only.
In order to apply for the Undergraduate Merit Scholarship; you must already be in receipt of an offer of a place on an Undergraduate Programme from National University of Ireland, Galway.
Once you have received an offer you can then apply for the above scholarship; by e-mailing InternationalAdmissions@nuigalway.ie , after 1st April 2016.
Scholarships applicants are assessed based on academic merit. In addition, applicants should submit with their e-mail a personal statement (MS Word, 1,000 words maximum) covering the following points:
- The applicant’s interest in studying in Ireland and in National University of Ireland, Galway
- How the applicant would see themselves as an ambassador for NUI Galway when they come to study here.
Please ensure to put Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in the subject line of your e-mail application.
You should receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your Scholarship application - if you have not had a response within 5 working days please let us know.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must be categorised as non-EU for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants must hold an offer from NUI Galway;
- Successful candidates will be selected on merit and the strength of the personal statement;
- These scholarships are not eligible to be combined with any other tuition scholarship.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: