National Arts Council of Singapore Lasella Scholarships for New Students
The Peter Seah Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship designed to attract talent, promote excellence and develop leaders in the arts and creative industries.
- Singapore citizens
- Singapore Permanent Residents
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full‐time Diploma programme for the August 2016 intake
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships / bursaries / financial aid awarded by external organisations
- Impressive academic records and portfolio/ audition
- Outstanding performance, track record and/or relevant experience in chosen art discipline
- Demonstrates engagement in chosen discipline with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in performances/exhibitions
- Displays strong leadership qualities
Value & Tenure
Up to a maximum of S$5,400 for one academic year.
The scholarship recipient must maintain a grade average of at least 70 for each level of study in order to be considered for subsequent years of scholarship, subject to a maximum of three (3) years or the minimum duration required to complete the course, whichever is shorter.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 18 May 2016, 5pm
Applications are to be submitted to LASALLE College of the Arts, Division of Student Administration, Block E Level 2, Mondays – Fridays, 9am – 5pm. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end June 2016.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed.
Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of Scholarship.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in Scholarship & scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using & disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research & statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: