Dean's Scholarship for Commercial Excellence
The School of Business & Governance will be awarding multiple scholarships valued at $5,000 to $7,000 each to School-Leavers commencing a Bachelor of Business. These scholarships will be awarded to School-Leavers who demonstrate a high achievement of academic excellence via the ATAR pathway.
ATAR score requirements
Scholarships are awarded to School-Leavers (2016 Graduating Class) commencing a Murdoch University Bachelor of Business, with a raw ATAR score of 85 or higher.
Multiple scholarships available.
Raw ATAR Score:
85.00 - 90.00 90.00+
Thursday 5 January 2017, 4.00pm (Australian WST):
Subject to the terms and conditions of the award being met, throughout the scholarship recipients study
at Murdoch University, the award is paid in two equal instalments directly to the successful recipient's
nominated bank account over two consecutive semesters.
In other words, for those who commence their study in Semester 1 of 2017:
- The first instalment will be paid after the Semester 1 2017 census date;
- The second instalment will be paid after the Semester 2 2017 census date.
To be eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Have a West Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) or equivalent;
- Have received an ATAR score of 85 and above, or equivalent result within the last 12 months from the
closing date of the award;
- Have applied to study a Bachelor of Business at Murdoch University; and
- Have selected an eligible Murdoch University course as your first preference in TISC
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: