Position: Multimedia Specialist
Contract type: Full time
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Take professional photos of people, buildings, events, and other subjects, as needed.
- Produce professional scripted (e.g. promotional) and unscripted (e.g. events) videos.
- Brainstorm ways to compose stories expressed through photography and videography with Communications Team.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and other photo editing software to edit photos and produce photo-centric designs.
- Use Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro and other video editing software to edit and produce high quality videos.
- Take initiative and propose ideas about how to approach multimedia strategy.
- Manage several concurrent projects while remaining organized and effective.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor(s).
- Work experience of 2-4 years demonstrated by portfolio of work.
- University degree in a related field preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of videography and/or filmmaking and photography.
- Good knowledge of English and Armenian.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, InDesign, Corel Draw, Illustrator etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment with a variety of constituencies.
How to apply: A letter of intent with a link to work portfolio of both photo and video projects, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Multimedia Specialist”. Applications must be received by May 6, 2017 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution