Mittelmoda is coming back for the 24th year and is calling out for the 2017 edition of the most international fashion design contest ever.
Budding fashion designers and fashion design students of the art & design colleges from all over the world have until the 31st of March 2017 to get their submissions in to run for the selection phase and then, if they are lucky enough, to get a capsule fashion show on Mittelmoda’s catwalk and be awarded one of the many prizes available. Mittelmoda The Fashion Award is not only a competition for fashion designers and fashion design students, it is much more than this, it is a totalizing experience, an occasion of comparison and exchange, an occasion of growth.
Do you want to be part of the Mittelmoda dream? Then start getting ready and follow precisely these steps. All candidates must pre-register on-line by completing the application form below and, once pre-registration is granted, the candidate will be required to submit ALL the qualifying documentation to the Mittelmoda offices.
The competition is open to the following categories:
- students in their last year at college (undergraduate and post-graduate level) who will graduate (or get a Diploma) in 2017 as fashion designers.
- young fashion designers either graduates of Fashion Colleges or in their early career - in house or selfemployed.
JURY AND PRIZES
The contest jury will include renowned national and international fashion experts. Selection criteria will include: creativity, international and feasibility. In the final phase, judging criteria will include the correct execution of the items in accordance with the Competition Rules, too. THE JURY WILL AWARD THE FOLLOWING ABSOLUTE PRIZES IN CASH:
- FOR THE MOST EXPERIMENTAL COLLECTION
- FOR THE MOST CREATIVE COLLECTION
AND THE FOLLOWING SEVERAL SPECIAL AWARD (These special award is open to all Mittelmoda partecipants):
- LECTRA SPECIAL AWARD: Lectra will award the most innovative look of the enrolled collection; the Lecra Prize will be the Suites Lectra for the industrialization of the winning collection.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.