MBA Summer Internship, Google
- Part 1: Complete the MBA Intern Application Form - https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/forms/d/1IJcTudCQw-mAgLM_qmcsD8b2QwuQna4rvu48g9gphKc/viewform
- Part 2: Click the “Apply Now” button on the left side of the screen to submit your resume using your @gmail.com address. A cover letter is not required.
IMPORTANT: The MBA Internship application is a two-part process. You must complete both parts of the application to be eligible for the internship.
Applications are due by Thursday, December 10 at 11:59pm PST. We will review complete applications beginning in December 2015 and will reach out to candidates on a rolling basis from January 2016 through April 2016. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
Join us for a unique 11-12 week paid internship where you’ll learn more about business careers in the technology industry, enhance your skill set and impact the world around you. In addition to your day-to-day work, you will participate in a high-touch program focused on exposing you to many facets of Google’s business, providing connection opportunities with Googlers and interns alike, and investing in your personal and professional learning and development.
- Must be pursuing a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with an expected graduation date between December 2016 and June 2017.
- Have the authorization to work in the United States and/or Canada.
- Be able to complete an 11-12 week program beginning in May or June 2016.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google's technology and business.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Analytical skills, and ability to tackle highly strategic and difficult business problems
At Google, you'll find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, marketing, and operations - and everything in between. Our MBA interns work on projects that tackle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry.
Apply Now - https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/#/packet/81522b81-007f-4656-8cde-2e64b49a6699/form
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: