The Armenian Studies Program (ASP) invites graduate students to apply for the Manoogian Pre-Doctoral Fellowship at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. The purpose of the Fellowship is to provide an opportunity to graduate students enrolled in doctoral programs at other universities in the US or abroad engaged in graduate-level research related to Armenian Studies to benefit from the resources of the University of Michigan (libraries, collections, faculty, and courses) for short or long periods of time. Applicants may have their own financing or could apply for funding from ASP.
- Applicants must be enrolled in full-time graduate or professional degree programs
- Applicants may be at preliminary or more advanced stages of their research
- Research should be related to Armenian Studies (history, language, literature, culture, and politics).
Application materials should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current CV
- A writing sample/paper in English
- Statement regarding proposed research during tenure as a Fellow (maximum 2 pages)
- Two letters of recommendation, which should be sent directly from recommenders to ASP at email@example.com.
Applications for 2017-18 Pre-doctoral Fellowships must be received by 11:59 pm EST on February 1, 2017.Applicants will be notified of results in March 2017.