Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- University degree required, preferably in Journalism, Communications, or English literature;
- Native-level English-language skills required;
- Armenian language skills required;
- Strong sense of responsibility, punctuality, organization;
- Editorial, journalistic, or writing experience required;
- Managerial experience strongly preferred.
How to apply: A letter of intent, portfolio of published work, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Managing Editor”. Applications must be received by May 19, 2017 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.